Business Development Director, Hong Kong
Quintessentially is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group. We are devoted to enriching the lives of our members and communities through meaningful experiences and unparalleled access to the world of luxury.
With an international network of over 60 offices, our 1000-strong lifestyle managers and expert specialists, together speak 35 languages and are on-hand 24/7/365 to manage our members’ daily needs and deliver unforgettable experiences.
Make a strong contribution to revenue growth by working closely with the CEO to execute a clear sales strategy and acquire new customer relationships to achieve annual corporate budget targets.
- Build pipeline of new business and successfully convert into new customer relationships
- Create compelling and high quality corporate presentations and proposals. Oversee their development in both English and Chinese.
- Own personal targets and contribute to the broader growth objective
- Identify and participate in relevant external networking opportunities with a view to drive business awareness amongst relevant prospects and other influencers
- Support global client pursuits and engage with a team of global sales and project teams to understand key commercials and implement new projects locally
- Understand the breadth of the Quintessentially core product offering and ensure the requirements of key customer segment (HNW,UHNW) are bring met through to the end service delivery
- Draft and review new business contracts. Work alongside the legal team through to completion.
- Proven previous experience as a Business Development Director, or strong sales capabilities
- Proven track record within a relevant sales environment with a minimum of 10 years sales experience
- Self-motivated and tenacious with a desire to exceed target
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Excellent relationship development and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluency in Chinese and English required
Hours of Work
Contractual hours are from 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
On-going requirement to participate in Quintessentially related events – outside of normal office hours.