CRM Assistant, London
Introduction to Quintessentially
Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, truly understands and connects with the global HNW & UHNW community via a network of 60 offices around the world. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional and discerning service for our members, combined with, connecting the most prestigious brands to this hard-to-reach consumer.
This is a global role where you'll be looking after our 50+ offices and ensuring all Users can carry out their daily tasks and projects, as well as maintaining security standard and compliance. As with any global system, this CRM platform is used like no other! As the CRM Assistant you will be trained on how to use and manage the system but also expected to innovate new ideas and processes to ease use and increase productivity. There are many things to learn in this role, so you'll never be without a task or project to execute.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CRM Assistant who is wanting to increase their skill capacity, from a knowledgeable team and manager and the offering from the company helping you achieve recognised certifications and training.
- User account administration, new accounts, password changes, lock outs and territory creation.
- Any field, page layout or database values changes, adding of validation rules and processing logic to the system.
- Support users with any issues with CRM system – logging on, visibility problems, etc.
- Setup and run reports and dashboards when required by staff and management to provide relevant data.
- Managing any unscheduled and scheduled downtime that the system may have. Communicate this out globally and ensure work around processes are being communicated and followed.
- Maintain a good working relationship with key contacts at Salesforce.com as well as their technical support team.
- Uploading and checking of leads, contacts and various updates into the database. Requires thorough sorting of excel sheets checking for duplicate leads/contact. Checking document data has the same value in the database so this does not fail on upload attempt or have incorrect values in database upon upload and to also check it is all in the same format to keep data consistent in the database.
- Ensure all processes you and all Users execute are compliant both within Internal Security Practices (will be advised/trained) and the PCI-DSS environment.
The ideal CRM Assistant
- Able to provide solutions if the current process does not work or is compliant.
- Rapid resolution in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written & oral communication to explain reasons with non-technical recipients, both internal and external (clients).
- Able to deliver presentations advising of new functionality and improvements made to the Salesforce system on a regular basis.
- Creative problem solving & organisational skills for support tickets and projects.
- Quick to learn new systems & technologies.
- Proactive in driving projects forward and seeking new ways of improvement.
Hours of Work
- Contractual hours are from 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.