Event Manager, London
Our award-winning events division is part of our insight-driven global marketing agency and produces experiences all over the world for clients including Facebook, Instagram, Cartier, Bentley, Dior, BMW and Hennessey. This is an exciting position for an Events Manager to build upon the skills you have learnt so far to inspire junior colleagues, whilst still being able to learn from some of the best in the business.
As the events manager you will plan and manage of small to mid-scale events from conception to completion and supporting across a multitude of projects across the Facebook account and other large- scale corporate clients within Quintessentially (across luxury, tech, corporate and charitable events).
The work is across EMEA and extremely fast paced, so if you’re a natural problem solver, innovative and have a passion for building strong relationships then this is the position for you.
- Client facing and junior counsel on key accounts
- Exceptional ideation and delivery across all events
- Working closely with the Senior Events Manager and support the team across multiple events
- Manage elements of events across EMEA within a busy events calendar
- Contribute to content and event ideas for assigned event briefs
- Engage in positive and commercial supplier relationships
- Develop and manage client budgets
- Management of logistics, travel, venue research, swag proposals
The Ideal Events Manager
- Proven experience in an agency and / or client side in Events
- Delivery of exceptional events
- Outstanding client management
- Ability to create, contribute to and manage small to mid-scale budgets
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid work ethic and enjoys being part of a team
- Well connected to suppliers across the industry
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Willingness to travel and work abroad is a must
- The ability to speak another language will be a strong advantage but not essential