French Lifestyle Manager, London
Introduction to Quintessentially
Quintessentially is the world’s premium lifestyle management company available 24/7/365. For the past 18 years, the truly global company has provided a highly tailored, proactive and specialised service, which allows its discerning members to enjoy the very best that life has to offer.
Aside from this, Quintessentially has many strings to its bow, including an innovative marketing and communications department. The company’s close partnerships with some of the most prestigious brands on the planet has allowed it to connect these partners with their exacting, and often elusive, audiences.
Luxury Costumer Service Advisor responsibilities
- Reactively handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with set guidelines which will be trained and monitored.
- Researching and arranging of: travel bookings, restaurant bookings, club bookings and much more.
- Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
- Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed Member expectations.
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence.
- Using a CRM system to log Member requests, actioning requests and updating Member information.
Hours of Work
- You will be required to work 35 hours per week, 5/7 days
- There are 2 positions covering the hours of 2.00pm to 10.00pm or 8.00am-4.00pm
- You will be required to work some weekends.
The ideal Luxury Costumer Service Advisor
- MUST be Fluent spoken and written in English & French.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service knowledge.