French Speaking Lifestyle Manager, London
- Reactively handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with set guidelines which will be trained and monitored.
- Researching and arranging of: travel bookings, restaurant bookings, club bookings and much more.
- In their commitment to saving members precious time, our expert lifestyle managers are on-hand 24 hours a day to attend to their daily tasks. Devoted to fulfilling every desire, and catering to every request - however big or small - our lifestyle managers are here to help. Every proactive recommendation, be it for a holiday, tutor, artwork, networking event, or simply the best restaurant in town, has been carefully selected to enrich a member’s life, as well as the lives of their loved ones, so that they can make the most of every moment.
- Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy.
- Providing quality suggestions at all times which exceed Member expectations.
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence.
- Using a CRM system to log Member requests, actioning requests and updating Member information.
The Ideal French Speaking Lifestyle Manager
- MUST be Fluent spoken and written in English & French.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury travel & leisure.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years Customer Service knowledge.
Hours of Work
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, 5/7 days
The position will be covering the hours of 2.00pm to 10.00pm
You will be required to work some weekends.