Global Digital Engagement Manager, London
Quintessentially is the world’s leading lifestyle group, providing high-touch services to the world’s largest brands and to private individuals. We launched in 2000 as a concierge service and have evolved into a global lifestyle management service with over 65 offices and 1,500 employees worldwide.
The Global Digital Engagement Manager is a newly created position, sitting in the Global Marketing team, you will responsible for creating and executing the global social media strategy across all channels, supporting the business community growth objectives. Working with the wider marketing and creative teams, the Global Digital Engagement Manager will create, own and manage an integrated content plan for the Quintessentially brand targeted at both existing and new audiences. You will also be responsible for positioning the Global CEO as a brand ambassador and building a successful advocate programme for the brand.
If you are looking to take ownership in your work, and to be truly creative when it comes to developing campaigns, then this is the position for you.
- Create and implement a social strategy to achieve the goals of each channel, aligned with core brand objectives surrounding community growth, brand positioning and engagement with the relevant audiences
- Inclusive of targeted social strategy across main social channels (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Launch and manage influencer/advocate programme and execute an effective influencer outreach strategy with clear KPIs
- Utilise social listening tools (e.g. netbase, MIM) to inform brand strategy
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with overall marketing strategy and channels
- Responsible for management of Global CEOs social strategy and channels to grow brand ambassador profile
- Review and make suggestions for agency briefs in relation to social coverage on our channels
The Ideal Global Digital Engagement Manager
- Will be a be a social media guru, with proven experience of leading and delivering commercial social media campaigns on a global scale, ideally within a consumer, beauty, fashion, or Travel brand.
- Have a passion for digital first developments with a strong interest in luxury lifestyle, and be on top of luxury trends, sharing best in class case studies.
- Will have a great personal network of influencers and press contacts
- Have the ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that fit within the Quintessentially brand that will deliver against our core objectives.
- Have full understanding of a range of design packages, applications and scheduling systems (e.g. Photoshop, Sprout Social, Later, Google Analytics)
- Be naturally curious, and have a genuine passion for influencer marketing
Hours of Work