Global Marketing Manager, London
The Marketing Manager is an exciting new role sitting in our Global Marketing team Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing. This is a position that will give you real variety in your work meaning no day will be the same. As the Marketing Manager you will be supporting the creation and the execution of the Global and UK marketing strategy, whilst working closely with various internal teams, and the regional hubs to execute marketing activations.
- With the Head of Global Marketing, create the executional plan to fulfil the global marketing strategy with a focus on brand fame, acquisition, retention and customer experience.
- Work with global creative team and Global Social Media Manager to ensure consistency of experience and content identity across all online and offline channels and collateral.
- Support Head of Global Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager in continuous website developments, including the creation of a new UX/UI strategy and website relaunch.
- Manage any UK specific PR stories/content collation for Global Head of Marketing to review.
- Marketing Manager to ensure content is delivered efficiently and on time.
- Working with the Creative Designer and member specialist team to produce the quarterly printed events calendar.
- Support the Head of Global Marketing with the creation and delivery of global brand experiences & cultural moments to drive brand fame and lead generation.
- Identify clear audience strategies to evolve and grow our subscriber base and increase lead generation.
The Ideal Marketing Manager
- Experience working in a commercial and fast paced environment will enable to you succeed in the role.
- A passion or knowledge of the luxury lifestyle industry will help you to understand the subject matter.
- Experience working across a broad spectrum including Content management, Partnerships, Editorial, Social and Marketing planning.
- Excellent event marketing skills and digital marketing skills will be key to role.
- Proven oral and written skills and the ability to work under pressure will help you to meet deadlines.
Hours of Work
- Annual leave with possibility to accrue in relation to years worked at Quintessentially
- Perkbox: Discounted prices on many exclusive items, including gym membership and healthcare, as well as Ride to Work and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Season Ticket Loan
- International Days: The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Long Service Awards
- Lunch and Learn
- Additional leave to do charity work or professional exams
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us
- Mentorship Program
- Reimbursed eye tests
- Employee Discounts including Manicures/Massages
- Puppy Friday
- Friday Fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers