Group Financial Planning Analyst, London
Working closely with the Group FC, the Group Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the whole suite of Group reports are accurate and timely and continue to evolve with the business, along with the financial accounting and control environment. The group financial planning analyst will also aid with implementation of new systems to enhance processes, systems and the timing of reporting. There will also be assistance required with the audit cycle, treasury management, group cash flow and FP&A.
- Maintain the detailed financial models to drive the business
- Consolidation of reporting of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-Flow of Group Companies, reviewing and preparing a consolidated commentary in a way that will provide management insight into the performance of the business.
- Leading the planning, budgeting and forecasting workstream; preparing, consolidating and reporting budget packs.
- Support for company FCs on technical matters (with assistance from Group FC and roll out of systems and process changes. Alignment of companies with Group accounting policies, with a focus on best practice and continuous improvement.
- Inter-Company Recharges
- Control Intercompany Balances
The Ideal Candidate
- Accurate and diligent work ethic
- A proven background in enhancing and building financial models
- Experienced in improving, developing and maintaining systems and controls
- Solid understanding of accounting software and systems
- An Excel guru
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualification
- Ability to work and drive others to tight reporting deadlines
- Proficient in SAGE 50/100/200
- Annual leave with possibility to accrue in relation to years worked at Quintessentially
- Perkbox: Discounted prices on many exclusive items, including gym membership and healthcare, as well as Ride to Work and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Season Ticket Loan
- International Days: The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Long Service Awards
- Lunch and Learn
- Additional leave to do charity work or professional exams
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us
- Mentorship Program
- Reimbursed eye tests
- Employee Discounts including Manicures/Massages
- Puppy Friday
- Friday Fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers