Helpdesk Manager, London
Introduction to Quintessentially
Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, truly understands and connects with the global HNW & UHNW community via a network of 60 offices around the world. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional and discerning service for our members, combined with, connecting the most prestigious brands to this hard-to-reach consumer.
As a global, inclusive and growing business, we offer an environment which is extremely friendly and personable, yet busy and one in which the senior management team are extremely open to new ideas/strategic input. As for the day to day, the helpdesk manager will provide 2nd Line helpdesk support to the UK user-base, and to assist regional IT staff located in international sites. The helpdesk manager will manage IT Helpdesk ticket queues, assigning tickets to the Helpdesk team and ensuring that ticket SLA’s are met.
This is an exciting position for the right person to create a culture of ownership within the team and ensure excellent customer service through good communication.
- Manage IT helpdesk tickets
- Assign tickets to IT Engineers
- Manage ticket SLA’s.
- Respond to and resolve IT support tickets
- Diagnostic testing
- Answering calls and logging tickets
- PC configuration
- Asset management
- Hardware and Software Auditing
- Microsoft Windows deployments
- PC troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting
- User Administration (Microsoft Active Directory)
- Helpdesk experience (essential)
- Contact Centre Best Practices (desirable)
- Office365 Administration
- Strong communication skills
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday from 0900 to 1730.