Junior Infrastructure Engineer, London
Introduction to Quintessentially
Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, truly understands and connects with the global HNW & UHNW community via a network of 60 offices around the world. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional and discerning service for our members, combined with, connecting the most prestigious brands to this hard-to-reach consumer.
As a global, inclusive and growing business, we offer an environment which is extremely friendly and personable, yet busy and one in which the senior management team are extremely open to new ideas/strategic input. As for the day to day, the Junior Infrastructure Engineer will support the Infrastructure Manager and Telephony Manager with improving, managing and maintaining our back-end infrastructure estate.
If you are looking for the next step in your career where you can learn from some of the best in the business and develop your skills further, then this is the position for you.
- Windows Server Management and New Server Builds
- Active Directory administration
- Threat Management (antivirus/firewalls etc)
- Respond and resolve helpdesk tickets as assigned
- Network Management
- Microsoft Windows Server deployments
- Network configuration
- Server troubleshooting
- User Administration (Microsoft Active Directory)
- Helpdesk experience
- Contact Centre Best Practices (desirable)
- Telephone System Administration (training provided)
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday from 0900 to 1730.