Junior Project Manager, London
An exciting position has arisen for a Junior Project Manager with the ambition and determination to develop a career as a project manager. The position is client facing and you will have the ability to take ownership of small projects whilst given opportunities to expand your skill set. As a proactive and self-motivated individual, you will have the confidence to drive activities to successful completion.
Working as part of an experienced team of Project Managers this is great role leading to a fulfilling career within an interesting, fast-moving industry.
- Understand the full scope of work on new projects, drafting and maintaining project plans for various internal projects
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager and working closely with Senior Management
- New issuer implementations
- New market, and new language implementations for our global clients
- Implementation of other new products and services
- Ensure all relevant parties complete assigned action items in a timely manner to meet project milestones successfully
- Supports creation of Process Documentation, Training Manuals and assist in the implementation of training sessions as/when necessary
- Assists in the creation of SOPS for new Business initiatives
- Work with the System Developer and CRM System Support to ensure CRM system supports various project needs.
The Ideal Junior Project Manager
- Solid organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong IT & CRM system skills and familiarity with Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to understand comprehensive, cross-functional information
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals or corporate clients
- Strong communication skills are required as you will be expected to build and manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English a MUST. Other languages a plus
- Motivated and can use one’s initiative with the ability to take direction when needed
- The ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
- Will be required to travel to our partner offices from time to time
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30