Lifestyle Executive, Hong Kong
Quintessentially is the world’s premium lifestyle management company available 24/7/365. For the past 18 years, the truly global company has provided a highly tailored, proactive and specialised service, which allows its discerning members to enjoy the very best that life has to offer.
Key focus and responsibilities
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence in accordance with the company standard
- Reactively handling all incoming luxury lifestyle requests from members and provide creative options in a timely manner
- Proactively engage Members by delivering service excellence and understanding the need for excellent client empathy, optimizing members' overall experience
- Building trusted relationships and strong rapport with international high profile clients
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the following sectors: Executive/VIP support, Guest Relations, Lifestyle, Account Management, Luxury Travel & Leisure
- Excellent written & oral communication in Cantonese, Putonghua and English is a MUST. Other Asian or foreign languages – Advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills - Outstanding telephone manner
- Creative problem solving, multitasking and prioritizing skills, coupled with top-notch organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good team player, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
- Candidates coming from the following industries are also highly advantageous and welcome - large F&B and Restaurant groups, Banking, Finance, Insurance and Cards Business (Loyalty Programs, Membership Sales), Aviation (Contact Centre), and Amusement Parks.
- A good work-life balance, comprehensive on-the-job training, and excellent MNC exposure.
- Attractive Remuneration Package: 5-day work week, Medical & Dental Benefits, Staff Activities, Annual Leaves and Holiday
- Contracted hours are based on a 24-hour team shift pattern, varying hours may be necessary on a week-by-week basis