Lifestyle Manager, Copenhagen
Quintessentially´s Nordic offices are expanding and are now hiring new Lifestyle Managers for our offices in both Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen. If you are looking for a different and exciting future where you can make a difference in a company that offers both experiences and professional opportunities this might be your chance.
You will become an integral part of our highly motivated Nordic team that is focused on creating an unparalleled service for our members while strengthening our already leading position in the region.
Ideal Lifestyle Manager
Must be fluent spoken and written in at least two of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finish.
- Must be fluent spoken and written in English.
- You have previous customer service experience.
- You have an interest in sales.
- You are meticulous, responsive and have a high creative eye for details.
- You are a master problem solver and are always looking to go the extra mile.
Hours of Work
The position is full-time with a trial period of six months. The office hours are 8.00am – 9.00pm and the position entails flexible work hours including approximately one evening per week and every fourth Saturday.