Management Accountant, London
The Management Accountant role will lead the reporting of multiple subsidiary companies in the Quintessentially Group. The role will involve top to bottom financial accounting, including daily processing, month end and management report preparation.
This role would be a fantastic development opportunity for a qualified experienced accountant who is looking to get a broad exposure to accounting and financial management of a small to medium sized business.
- Ownership of daily accounting function top to bottom
- Ownership of the month end processes, reconciliations and monthly reporting.
- Preparing company cashflows.
- Regular dealings with business operations.
- Assistance with, and preparation of budgets.
- Client invoicing, and debtors’ management.
- Ownership of purchases, payments process. Including process supplier invoices, ensuring authorization rules are met and challenging all invalid documents.
- Answering supplier phone calls and resolving queries.
- Monitoring and management of daily bank activity.
- Process expense payments to employees.
- Process all petty cash payments.
- Prepare multi-currency bank reconciliations, petty cash and credit cards.
- Process payments through internet banking
- Liaise with auditors and provide information and analysis as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Work experience in accounting roles within industry
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English is a prerequisite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting software
- Very strong with Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
Hours of Work
- Annual leave with possibility to accrue in relation to years worked at Quintessentially
- Perkbox: Discounted prices on many exclusive items, including gym membership and healthcare, as well as Ride to Work and Employee Assistance Programs
- Season Ticket Loan
- International Days: The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Long Service Awards
- Lunch and Learn
- Additional leave to do charity work or professional exams
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us
- Mentorship Program
- Reimbursed eye tests
- Employee Discounts including Manicures/Massages
- Puppy Friday
- Friday Fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers