Marketing Director - Agency
Introduction to Quintessentially
As the company moves into the next phase of growth, we are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Marketing Director to contribute their expertise across the UK and the globe. As the Marketing Director you will be a natural leader that can see into the future and inspire a team. This global company really has an entrepreneurial heart and you can see that throughout the whole business, which means we are always striving to do and be better, complacent isn't in our dictionary.
If you are looking to take initiative and pride in a position that will offer fresh and exciting challenges, then this is the job for you.
The Marketing Director's Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver a clear and compelling marketing strategy for the Quintessentially brand- that drives both brand fame as well as business (member web leads, brand leads/engagement)
- Responsible for producing, including content, all required branded (promotional) materials, both offline and online, for all target markets
- Create a culturally relevant brand and member experience strategy and plan that ensures Quintessentially is at the heart of key cultural moments and is connected to key lifestyle passion drivers
- Build compelling relationships through partnerships which enrich the member and brand experience
- Ensure Global buy-in from 60 plus offices and the creation of relevant content and tools to empower local marketing efforts
The Ideal Marketing Director:
- An entrepreneurial minded marketer who wants to own and drive the brand’s evolution
- A true professional with extensive experience in online marketing as well as brand marketing
- Accustomed to balancing the need to focus on short-term results, whilst delivering on a long-term plan
- Self-motivated, resilient and able to demonstrate initiative
- Strong leadership skills and an excellent communicator
- You'll also need to be a strong strategic thinker who can influence and negotiate well across the entire business
Hours of Work
- Contractual hours are from 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.