Partner Relations Manager, Hong Kong
The Partner Relations Manager is responsible for selecting, developing and maintaining supplier relationships to support the daily running of the Member experience and concierge team.
Supplier management is vital in providing Quintessentially members with added-value benefits, corporate rates and VIP treatment throughout the course of their membership.
Candidates may come from credit card rewards programs, concierge service providers, hotels, restaurant groups or luxury brands. Prior experience working within a rewards or loyalty environment is required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that quality suppliers are being signed in Hong Kong;
- Maintain Q Force CRM database records of supplier contact information, contracts & benefits;
- Organizing locally based familiarization experiences at hotels, restaurants, etc and bringing suppliers in-house to present overviews to the MA team;
- Complete and manage a supplier domestic cheat sheet for MA team support. This is a quick reference guide for the team;
- Identify & initiate new relationships with appropriate lifestyle-related, Q-worthy suppliers (hotels, restaurants, clubs, ticket agents, Top 5 listings in each category);
- Negotiate favorable member benefits – added value & preferential rates;
- Extend supplier knowledge to Member Assistance team : keeping them informed about new supplier information; via website tips, Q Force, the newsletter, direct coaching;
- Marketing of suppliers & contracting of supplier benefits via newsletter and through clear communication channels with the Member Assistance team;
- Responsible for marketing suppliers via advertising means; global newsletters and the on-line networking, Q Magazine;
- Researching & consideration of luxury trends – according to Membership demographics.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Rewards/Loyalty programs, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, Luxury Brands Sales, Business Development & Marketing.
- Superior stakeholder management and being senior/first point of contact for mid-large size companies, hotels or brands.
- Experienced handling of press and PR agencies, suppliers, clients etc.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Global contact address book spanning all major industries (PR, Media, Finance, Hospitality & Travel Tourism, Luxury Brands, Ticketing, Events).
- Strong marketing experience in luxury goods or services.
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, specifically within Asia and Europe, given that our members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years Customer Service experience;
- A minimum of 3 years Customer Service Management experience.
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English a MUST. Cantonese & Mandarin or other Asian languages advantageous.
- Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence.
- Excellent client empathy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Creative problem solving and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Passionate and motivated Team leader with strategic mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating & influencing skills with well honed and developed networking abilities.
- Extrovert character – ‘person about town’ – with great social connections.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
- Outstanding project management skills – effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT and CRM systems skills (Q Force, Microsoft Office etc).
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent.
- Reliability - excellent time keeping is crucial to this role.
- Polished appearance.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
Hours of work
Contractual hours are from 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.