Project Administrator, London (3 month contract)
Quintessentially Travel provides an elite travel booking service to members of the Quintessentially concierge as well as non-members. Booking tailor made bespoke holidays from the ordinary to the extraordinary; we provide exclusive access to the globe's finest hotels, luxury villas and retreats.
The role is acting as a project management administrator to the travel team in deploying its new CRM system and this role will be instrumental in supporting the delivery of this project. It presents an excellent opportunity to work for a prestigious company in the luxury travel field and to develop your understanding into how a bespoke luxury travel sales company works.
The role of the Project Administrator typically involves supporting the Project team, implementing and managing a database of customer/supplier contacts and communications, sourcing, compiling and transferring data, making sure data is 'clean' and up to date, and training other members of staff to use the system.
- Understand the full scope of work on new projects, drafting and maintaining project plans for various internal projects
- Source, compile & transfer data
- Content management
- Ensure all relevant parties complete assigned action items in a timely manner to meet project milestones successfully.
- Responsible for testing and validating all the data collection to ensure it is accurate. You will be required to provide all administrative support to the Project Manager
- Create Process Documentation, and assist in the implementation of training sessions as/when necessary.
- Work with Salesforce (CRM) System Developer and CRM System Support to ensure CRM system supports various project needs.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Project management skills
- Administrative knowledge
- Strong IT & CRM system skills, familiarity with salesforce is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a quick worker
- Excellent time management
- Hard working, organised and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn with a positive outlook
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
- Mature approach, reliable, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent
Hours of Work
Contractual hours are from 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.