Sales Manager, London
Through in-depth research, proactively generating leads and networking, the Sales Manager will act as a Brand Ambassador and initial potential Individual Member point of contact in London and the UK. The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for the acquisition of reactive & proactive Memberships and retention of existing Members for the local office.
You must have the ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and always over achieve.
- Proactively identify potential leads for individual Membership.
- Build and maintain an on-going a potential leads database in salesforce.com for individual Membership
- Acquire new Members – communicating with them by phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
- Assist in preparing any sales documentation according to the regional sales and marketing strategy and keep these updated
- Investigating innovative new ways to build and promote company brand
The Ideal Sales Manager
- Proven Sales experience in the following sectors/areas: Proactive Sales, Recruitment, Real Estate, Blue Chip Companies. Customer Service, Lifestyle and or Account Management, Hospitality, luxury travel & leisure.
- Experienced handling of executives, senior executives, VIP’s, personalities, celebrities, persons of social standing.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals.
- Global contact address book spanning all major industries (HR, PR, Media, Finance, Hospitality & Travel Tourism, Real Estate, Q-worthy suppliers).
- Proven track record in making outbound calls with a high conversion rate of consultative, solution based sales
- Demonstrable history of achieving and exceeding Sales Targets
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
Hours of Work
Watch our Employee Video