Senior Designer, London
As the Senior Designer, you will be part of the global marketing team and will conceptualise, design and deliver the creation of innovative digital campaigns, multi-channel content, brand collateral and be a driving force behind all brand creative.
Bringing a high level of expertise, the Senior Designer will be responsible for developing innovative, sophisticated and premium concepts for online and offline marketing. Uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats and collaborate with the wider team to develop strong and consistent visual assets for our online marketing channels.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team on developing and improving areas of the website. Suggesting creative solutions to website challenges, including but not limited to driving engagement with content, conversion and brand experience.
- Leading digital design for the Quintessentially website across all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet) and applying a ‘mobile first’ approach to all design projects.
- Develop and build landing page designs, focused on UX & UI.
- Work in partnership with Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Global Marketing to conceptualise, design and launch the Quintessentially app.
- Design of all digital marketing and member materials (brochure, city guides, events calendar etc.)
- Online paid asset creation (display ads etc)
- Innovative content creation including imagery, moving imagery/GIFs and video
- Create visual concepts and assets for email campaigns.
- Approve all images and act as a brand guardian, particularly for the look and feel of Quintessentially
The Ideal Senior Designer
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a relevant degree or technical training.
- Be a skilled digital first Creative Designer with experience in brand and UI/UX design.
- Have a passion for digital first developments with a strong interest in luxury lifestyle, and be on top of luxury trends, sharing best in class case studies.
- You will be comfortable working with email management systems and using performance results to help iterate designs and increase engagement on future communications.
- Have an impressive portfolio and a passion for outstanding design, on and offline.
- Have full understanding and vast experience with a range of design packages; with advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Sketch and Sketch Up.
- Be competent with HTML and have worked with content management systems.
Hours of Work
- Annual leave with possibility to accrue in relation to years worked at Quintessentially
- Perkbox: Discounted prices on many exclusive items, including gym membership and healthcare, as well as Ride to Work and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Season Ticket Loan
- International Days: The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Long Service Awards
- Lunch and Learn
- Additional leave to do charity work or professional exams
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us
- Mentorship Program
- Reimbursed eye tests
- Employee Discounts including Manicures/Massages
- Puppy Friday
- Friday Fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers