Senior Event Manager, London
Our award-winning events division is part of our insight-driven global marketing agency and produces experiences all over the world for an extensive client list including Facebook, Instagram, Cartier, Bentley, Dior, BMW and Hennessey.
The Senior Event Manager will be the planner and manager of mid to large scale events from conception to completion across the Facebook account and other large-scale corporate clients within Quintessentially (across luxury, tech, corporate and charitable events). Responsible for line management and mentoring of 2-3 junior team members (permanent and freelance) in London. The work is across EMEA and extremely fast paced, ensuring no day is ever the same.
- Client facing and account management
- Lead, support, train and mentor junior team members
- Exceptional ideation and delivery across all events
- Support the Events Director in Identifying business growth opportunities within the account
- Manage events across EMEA within a busy events calendar
- Manage preparation of creative content and event ideas for assigned event briefs
- Engage in positive and commercial supplier relationships
- Deliver against financial profitability targets set
- Develop and manage client budgets
- Team player who enforces the company culture
The ideal Senior Event Manager
- Extensive agency and / or client-side experience
- Proficient production experience as well as excellent client management skills.
- Delivery of exceptional events and / or brand campaigns
- Outstanding client management
- Previous line management experience
- Ability to create & manage mid to large scale budgets
- Well-connected and regarded within the industry
- Thrives from a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Willingness to travel and work abroad