Senior Membership Manager, Hong Kong
The primary remit is to generate revenue for Quintessentially via the selling and acquisition of of individual memberships to targeted clients (potential ‘Members’).
Through proactively generating leads & networking, the successful candidate will act as a Brand Ambassador and initial potential Individual Member point of contact in Hong Kong.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Acquisition of New Members:
- Proactively identify potential leads for individual Membership;
- Build and maintain an on-going a potential leads database in CRM – Qforce for individual Membership;
- Acquire new Members – communicating with them by phone, email, and face-to-face meetings;
- Manage the administration of Membership applications including:
- putting together and sending of new membership packs;
- adding new member information into Qforce;
- processing of membership fees;
- Ensure smooth transfer of Members from application stage to introduction to Lifestyle Manager stage ready for servicing.
- Assist in preparing any sales documentation according to the regional sales and marketing strategy and keep these updated at all times;
- Support others team members for all sales & marketing-related matters when required;
- Provide support to Private Servicing team should workload permit;
- Work closely with all Q specialist businesses based in Hong Kong to share contacts and add value to Q lifestyle services with their offers and experiences
- Communicate leads and opportunities within Q, which will benefit other areas of the operation;
- Promoting the exclusive nature and the up-market image of Q on all appropriate occasions, especially externally, selectively ensuring that focus is maintained on the target market at all times;
- Investigating innovative new ways to build and promote company brand.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Financial Services Sales, Professional Personal Services Sales, Recruitment, Luxury Travel & Leisure, Lifestyle and Hospitality.
- Experience in working for and handling relationships of executives, senior executives, VIP’s, personalities, celebrities, persons of social standing.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worthers.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of selling to High Net Worth private individuals experience.
Excellent written & oral communication with STRONG FLUENCY in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a great advantage. Other Asian languages a bonus.
- Passionate about meeting new people, extremely social and approachable.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Creative problem solving & top notch organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills (salesforce, Microsoft Office etc.).
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent.
- Reliability – excellent time keeping is crucial to this role.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
Hours of Work
Office hours are from 09:30 to 18:30 Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
There is a requirement to work at Q related events and on-site initiatives outside of normal working hours from time to time.