Service Delivery Manager, London
Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, truly understands and connects with the global HNW & UHNW community via a network of 60 offices around the world. Dedicated to delivering an exceptional and discerning service for our members, combined with, connecting the most prestigious brands to this hard-to-reach consumer.
The aim of this role is to lead service delivery operations within the corporate Client Services division at Quintessentially’s office in London, ensuring highest levels of 24 hr service performance and quality. The successful candidate will support manage a team of Team Leaders and Lifestyle Managers and work closely with the division’s Account and Quality Managers to ensure that corporate clients feel that Quintessentially are delivering exceptional levels of service quality across the territory.
This role requires expert knowledge of working in a B2B environment, with service planning, training, performance management, employee development and quality management techniques.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To lead, develop and motivate a team of service delivery personnel to deliver consistently high-quality services to Quintessentially’s corporate account members
- To support the Servicing Director in establishing industry-leading recruitment, training and people development and succession-planning structures
- To work closely with Account Directors and Managers to ensure that client service requirements are understood and met, and that the client management team is kept aware of service performance levels, developments and successes
- Seek areas to improve member engagement and loyalty
- To ensure that all corporate client services division service delivery employees are effectively trained, aware of their responsibilities and motivated to deliver high-quality services and meet targets
- To support the Servicing Director in establishing and measuring division, team and individual KPIs and performance targets
- To support the Servicing Director in the development of key talent by overseeing individual personal development plans
- Management of department retention budget
Service Delivery Manager Requirements
- Proven B2B corporate experience in a similar setting or banking or luxury branded costumer services
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong drive to achieve targets
- In-depth knowledge of service planning, training, performance management, employee development and quality management techniques
- Solid CRM experience- KPI’s, reporting etc.
- Be a strong team leader and people manager
- Budget allocation experience
- Excellent training skills
Hours of Work
0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday. However, it may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.