Strategic Researcher, London
Quintessentially is looking for a sharp analytical skilled Strategic Researcher to join the agency team to work across challenging and stimulating projects.
A central output of the strategy team is working with companies to help them understand HNW and UHNW behaviour and cultures. The role is responsible for completing research which delivers strategic insights and reports in creative ways. Discovering opportunities through understanding, informing important business change or provide outstanding thought leadership. Working across an A-list client portfolio of the world's leading brands ( De Beers and Gucci to Samsung and LVMH brands) the Strategic Researcher will lead projects, support client relationships and help grow key accounts.
As the strategic researcher your eﬀorts will be instrumental in helping inspire the world’s best brands, agencies and organisations - and shaping our quickly growing strategic arm of the business.
Strategic Researcher Responsibilities:
- Offering audience insight (quant & qual) and putting this at the heart of the business and existing clients
- Analysing market/industry trends
- Conducting proprietary primary research with HNW/UHNW consumers and industry experts
- Developing thought-leadership pieces and producing white papers
- Assisting with new business pitches
- Identifying insights, solving problems and helping clients plan for the future
The Ideal Strategic Researcher
- You may be a researcher or a strategist looking for a hybrid role blending strategy, research, insight, culture and academia. Or from a journalist or academic background looking to specialise in luxury communications.
- A proven track record of delivering reports on consumer trends and culture, and ability to complete and manage varied research projects from start to ﬁnish:
- Ability to conduct research and identify insights
- Strong storyteller with proven ability to lead on presentation development
- Creatively-minded with ability to be flexible
- Experience working with and presenting to clients
- Strong attention to detail; with experience in collating, analysing and evaluating
- Passion for luxury and lifestyle brands