Training Manager, London
Quintessentially is looking for a dynamic Training Manager, to develop trainees in the first part of their journey in resource and luxury lifestyle, in order to enrich our members experience. As the Training Manager, you’ll conduct this from a mixture of leaning styles including: classroom based, 1:2:1, coaching and mentoring.
- To ensure that Quintessentially Lifestyle London has the best inducted trained & developed employees who consistently deliver service excellence & who totally understand our brand products.
- To continually measure Quintessentially Lifestyle’s success through KPI analysis and to recommend initiatives to ensure we remain the world’s leading Luxury Lifestyle Company.
- To ensure that Quintessentially Servicing employees receive the highest levels of induction, training and skills development support throughout their employment.
- To deliver Quintessentially’s company induction program, ensuring that every new employee fully understands Quintessentially’s brand, business and customers, service promise, standards, systems, processes and tools.
- Provide help to line managers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Record results of evaluation and training.
- Compose material for new training programs.
- Attend training updates and new product development sessions, carried out by Global Training Department to ensure Lifestyle Managers can be trained on the requirements
The Ideal Training Manager
- Maintain a strong knowledge of luxury consumer trends and luxury training standards/methods.
- Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Operations, Customer Service, Training, Project and Account Management.
- Solid experience in using a CRM platforms- Salesforce knowledge would be a strong advantage.
- In-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth audience and related products/services.
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
- Creative problem solving & top-notch organisational skills with attention to detail.
- High energy levels, initiative and drive
- Passionate presenter
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5:30pm
- Annual leave with possibility to accrue in relation to years worked at Quintessentially
- Perkbox: Discounted prices on many exclusive items, including gym membership and healthcare, as well as Ride to Work and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Season Ticket Loan
- International Days: The ability to work from another Hub office for up to 5 days per year
- Long Service Awards
- Lunch and Learn
- Additional leave to do charity work or professional exams
- Birthday Allowance – take your birthday off on us
- Mentorship Program
- Reimbursed eye tests
- Employee Discounts including Manicures/Massages
- Puppy Friday
- Friday Fun with bar and entertainment
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers