Lifestyle Manager - Hong Kong
Quintessentially, the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group, is dedicated to connecting individuals and communities with life affirming experiences through unique access, specialist lifestyle services and global brand relationships.
With a global network of 60 offices around the world, comprised of a team of over 1000 individuals, speaking 35 languages, our specialists are experts in every aspect of contemporary luxury living
More than just a luxury concierge service, our team of lifestyle managers are devoted to enhancing our members' day-to-day lives and fulfilling their biggest dreams. Through bespoke experiences and lifestyle services, our team take care of every aspect of our members' lives to give them back the luxury of time.
Are you ready to join us?
IF YOU ARE…
- Passionate about customer services and strive to go above and beyond to serve others
- Knowledgeable or interested in Luxury Lifestyle – including travel, restaurants and fine dining, shopping or global events
- A self-starter - driven to deliver bespoke services in a timely and professional manner; showing good empathy at all times
- Aspire to serve and manage affluent, high-net worth individuals
- Eager to develop and grow a long-term career with a very dynamic and unique business platform, working with seasoned industry experts
KEY FOCUS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence in accordance with the company standard
- Reactively handling all incoming luxury lifestyle requests from members and provide creative options in a timely manner
- Proactively engage Members by delivering service excellence and understanding the need for excellent client empathy, optimizing members' overall experience
- Building trusted relationships and strong rapport with international high profile clients
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENT WITH
- Excellent written & oral communication in Khmer and English is a MUST
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the following sectors: Executive/VIP support, Guest Relations, Lifestyle, Account Management, Luxury Travel & Leisure
- Strong interpersonal skills - Outstanding telephone manner
- Creative problem solving, multitasking and prioritizing skills, coupled with top-notch organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good team player, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
- A global business with comprehensive on-the-job training and excellent exposure to high end brands and experiences
- Attractive Remuneration Package: 5-day work week, Medical & Dental Benefits, Staff Activities, Annual Leave and Holiday
- Contracted hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00am – 7:00pm. Occasionally you may be required to work different or additional hours to support the broader team on shift pattern, in order to fulfill the duties of the role.
Candidates coming from the following industries are also highly advantageous and welcome - large F&B and Restaurant groups, Banking, Finance, Insurance and Cards Business (Loyalty Programs, Membership Sales), Aviation (Contact Centre), and Amusement Parks.