Sales Manager, South Africa
The Sales Manager primary remit is to generate revenue for Quintessentially via selling of individual and Corporate Memberships to targeted clients (potential 'Members')
Through in-depth research, proactively generating leads & networking, the Sales Manager will act as a Brand Ambassador and initial potential Individual Member point of contact in Portugal.
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible to manage opportunities in events, advertising and consulting.
- Assist in preparation of any sales documents according to the regional sales and marketing strategy and keep them updated at all times.
- Work closely with all Quintessentially sister companies based in London office, to share contacts and add value to Q lifestyle services with their offers and experiences.
- Investigate innovative new ways to build and promote company brand.
- Know how to build an advertising briefing
- Job background in sectors of Marketing and Advertising will be a plus
- Experience in handling executives, senior executives, VIP's, personalities, celebrities and persons of social standing.
- Global contact address book spanning all major industries (HR, PR, Media, Finance, Hospitality & Travel Tourism, Real Estate, Q-worthy suppliers).
- Advertising Agency experience will be valued
- Job background in Marketing and Advertising.
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English is a MUST.
- 'Can-do' attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously.
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills.
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
- Mature approach, independent, dedicated and committed with a strong drive.
- Passionate about the luxury industry.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information, using discretion and sensitivity always.