Q Dubai – Corporate Lifestyle Manager - Arabic Speaking
This exciting opportunity will include looking after members in general and the ones who are appointed to you, being responsible for all of their requests and their renewals and any proactivity campaigns.
Hours of work:
On average 5 shifts of 9 hours per week with I hour break. Flexible shift patterns.
Main duties & responsibilities:
When a member signs up to the membership they will expect a personalised service from their account manager.
- Taking requests from the member and responding to them within two hours or less. Requests would include anything from travel, diary management, booking restaurants, nightclubs, sending flowers, arranging cleaners, dog walkers – anything that is within reason and legal. You will be required to think outside of the box and go back to your member with sufficient research covered.
- They will need a call on a monthly basis to see if there is anything you can help with.
- Proactively let them know about events or things that would interest them personally via phone or email.
Answer telephones and field calls to your colleagues, Support your colleagues on the dedicated team and help your team with requests when they are on annual leave or are sick. Help your account manager on some tasks. Meetings
- Attend familiarisation trips that are on offer to learn more about our suppliers and sister businesses.
Ideal skill set required:
- Attend weekly meetings regarding stats and renewals.
- Dealing with difficult members and complaints to the best of your ability before escalating to your line manager when required
- Excellent written & oral communication – English and Arabic is a must.
- Previous exposure of dealing with High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI's).
- Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence.
- 'Can-do' attitude – ready to get involved at all times
- Extensive knowledge of the luxury industry and understanding for where luxury hotels, restaurants and clubs can be found.
- Fast learner
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Q Force, Microsoft Office etc)
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Polished appearance
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting role please email your CV to Nadeem Hussain: Nadeem.Hussain@Quintessentially.com