Membership Sales Manager
To generate revenue for Quintessentially Lifestyle HK via the selling of Individual Memberships personally to targeted clients (potential 'Members') and also through driving the Private Membership sales teams to deliver.
To develop an extensive network of product and service suppliers through direct engagement and value-added partnership in generating exclusive access and privileged benefits to our Members.
In conjunction with the MD responsible for the strategic business and brand growth of Quintessentially HK.
Hours of work:
Contractual hours are from 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday. However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary
On-going requirement to work at Q-related events & on-site initiatives – outside of normal office hours
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Acquisition of New Members:
- Drive the team to proactively identify potential leads for Individual Membership.
- To analyse the on-going potential leads database in Qforce for Individual Membership recommending actions & solutions when necessary.
- To devise methods for acquiring new Members relying the methods to the team. Develop lead generation programs by all means to broaden the awareness of the Membership to the target market.
- To oversee that the Membership Director and Managers smoothly transfer the Members from application stage to the Lifestyle Manager stage ready for servicing.
- To devise sales strategies HK that takes into consideration the cultural environment and service expectations
- To drive sales revenue in line with or exceeding the budget.
Loyalty of existing Members and Value Proposition of the Membership:
- In conjunction with the Head of Private Servicing to create and implement a successful Member Renewal Program ensuring renewals target is met for QHK.
- Speak to Members to obtain their feedback on the service and communicate this back to the team and assist in retaining Members wishing to cancel Membership
- To leverage suppliers, network, contacts and relationship in creating the best Membership product so that Members are generally sticky on usage and drive loyalty.
- To review constantly Members' feedback on improvement opportunities on the network, engagement and interactions such as events (Q hosted or through brand partners); then derive a plan of actions to drive positive changes.
- Excellent written & oral communication - fluent English a MUST
- Passionate about customer service & delivering service excellence
- Strong negotiator and sales driven
- 'Can-do' attitude – ready to get involved at all times
- Fast learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
- Confident, with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Proactive & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative
- Ability to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management
- Outstanding project management skills, numerate and analytical
- Self-starter & own manager – work autonomously
- Strong IT & CRM systems skills (Q Force, Microsoft Office etc)
- Good team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner
- Mature approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent
- Polished appearance, acting as a Brand Ambassador at all times
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to: jobshk@Quintessentially.com