We are seeking a Hong Kong based 'Education Consultant' with experience in either international schools or the British education system. This is a senior level role and we are looking for a candidate with leadership qualities who is able to manage our education sales and servicing within the local territory.
Hours of work:
Contractual hours are from 0930 to 1800 Monday to Friday. However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advising clients on educational choices and long-term educational strategies. Delivering education solutions for families who are moving children or transitioning.
- Managing our HK based education team.
- Increasing private consultancy sales and driving revenue within the region.
- Leading initiatives in the region to increase our local capabilities and to increase industry relevant exposure for the brand.
- Experience of either the international schools scene or the British education system is essential. An understanding of the American system is preferential but not a necessity.
- Sales experience and commercial awareness essential.
- Experience of the APAC market and an understanding of cultural expectations around education in the territory.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English. Mandarin/Chinese is preferable but not essential
- Passionate about education & delivering service excellence. Experience in the education sector is essential
- Sales experience
- 'Can-do' attitude; ready to get involved at all times and across varying levels despite seniority
- Creative problem solving & top-notch organizational skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter & own manager; able to work autonomously – this role is based in HK with a direct report into UK HQ
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
How to apply
Should you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV to jobshk@Quintessentially.com