National Account Director
The primary role is to be the account lead for our biggest national client - contributing to the brand reputation and growth. Reporting to CEO, USA this role will successfully implement brand strategy and enhance the overall strategic relationship with client.
They will have extensive exposure working with famous automotive brands as well as collaborating with specialist functions such as marketing, servicing and creative. Culturally they will be intelligent doers relishing the strategic marketing side with the desire to see great work out the door.
- Be the Account Lead for our biggest client on a national scale and be directly responsible for client satisfaction and financial performance (organic revenue growth)
- Develop and maintain client relationships, define service standards, deliver organic growth and ensure the team delivers highest quality client work.
- Liaise with internal teams on a regular basis to ensure all deliverables are on track, within budget and of high quality.
- Cross sell brand offerings while ensuring current committed work is being delivered
- Guide, manage and mentor teams, including formal annual appraisals as well as informal coaching and mentoring. Via their network they will always be on the look-out for new talent and skills.
- Help Management plan career progression for upcoming internal talent and training programs (evaluating skill gaps)
- Exposure in the automotive industry, working closely with planning and creative functions to deliver amazing client campaigns.
- Excellent organization skills with an eye for detail while being fleet of foot and encouraging new ways of doing things.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with external and internal stakeholders and to operate independently.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to interpret disparate data sets and develop plans and strategies based on quantitative analysis.
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to learn, sell and prioritize multiple priorities and challenges.
- Outstanding oral, written, and group communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills: positive energy, relentless approach to achieving results, excellent people skills and ability to form partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others with and without authority.
How to apply
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org