We are looking for an practiced and ambitious creative producer with a proven track record of managing corporate and brand events for a minimum of 10 years. They will be producing seamless bespoke events in NY and across the US.
They will be responsible for conceiving, planning, managing and executing a US-wide program of luxury events to a very high standard for a leading car brand. Responsible for a team of 6-8 event managers and liaison with Marketing & Servicing teams to ensure seamless delivery of KPIs.
- Client service lead for existing and prospective clients, receive and initiate complex briefs, identify greater partnership opportunities.
- Manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate first draft budgets and present to clients.
- Execute wide range of cross-sector events and activations, from targeted influencer marketing experiences to large-scale multi-channel brand events.
- Trouble shooting as and when necessary at a strategic and operational level as well as lead, support and mentor other members of the team.
- Aid in building the team structure as well as enhance global network and team capability.
- 360 degree role working alongside strategic planning, creative, venues, design and production, logistics and activation teams.
- Ensure all event activity is delivered to the highest standard involving engaging creative content, seamless processes and production.
- A minimum of 10+ years' involvement in creative, experiential or events agencies working to deliver exceptional events, campaigns, live activations and integrated strategies.
- Automotive events exposure essential.
- Strong commercial acumen, proven exposure in driving profit and organized growth with teams, suppliers and existing clients.
- Creative capability to contribute event ideas to pitches and create pitch documents
- Strong budgeting and logistical capability
- Aptitude to show how digital and amplification strategies can be woven into event creative
- Ability to multitask on a number of projects simultaneously
- Knowledge in leading teams, collaboration, and soft skills to include expansive cultural awareness and international relations management.
- Deep understanding of (interpreting) business objectives into event-based solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a dynamic 'can-do' attitude, using discretion and sensitivity at all times.
- Well-connected and regarded within the industry
How to apply
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com