The safety and wellbeing of our workforce and visitors is our priority, and we are committed to maintaining a safe workplace for everyone.
We have taken great care to put measures in place to make our working environment COVID-19 safe such as but not limited to the following :
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- Remote working
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
- Signage to raise awareness of guidelines, symptoms and hygiene etiquette
The wellbeing of our employees remains of the highest importance to us, and these changes are designed with them all in mind. We will continue to review guidance and adapt our policies and operating procedures in line with such guidance.